Tuesday, September 24, 2013

WHAT I ATE

If you know me, you probably also know my notoriously difficult eating habits.  It's true, I admit it, I do not eat every, or even most, things.  But prepare to be shocked and amazed: tonight I sat down for dinner in front of a raw hamburger patty with an egg cracked on top, and I ate it.  That's right, steak tartare was on the menu for this evening, and contrary to every kitchen sanitation fundamental, I resisted the urge to drown my plate in hot, soapy water, and I ate that raw meatloaf.  It was not too bad.  At the same time, I can't help thinking it's a good thing my government-mandated health exam was today, because tomorrow I may simultaneously come down with mad cow disease, and salmonella.  I was too shocked to take a picture, so this contribution comes from the wonderful world of google images, and looks a lot like my plate did, though mine had homemade french fries (they put the french in french fry).  

No comments:

Post a Comment